The Lower Cape Cod Business Professional Women meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month from September through June at different local restaurants on Lower Cape.
Installations and Special Guest Speaker
Representative Sarah K. Peake
Tuesday, June 20th
Making Your Reservation
To reserve a seat at this event, simply click the Contact link. Send us an email with the Subject June 2017 reservation. Reservations are needed no later than Sunday, June 18th.
In your email, please provide your name (and any additional people you bring along). Also include any special dietary requirements.
Meal Choices for June Meeting
- Soup of the Day or New England Clam Chowder and a trip to the Salad Bar
- Bistro Baked North Atlantic Cod – Light Crumbs, Brown rice blend, chef’s fresh vegetable*
- Bistro simply Grilled Salmon – Mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, sweet Dijon aioli*
- Bistro Chicken Marsala – Boneless chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, marsala wine with mashed potatoes and asparagus*
- Bistro Aegean Shrimp – Basil, prosciutto, garlic, Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers & feta cheese over linguine
- Bistro Spring Vegetarian Fried Rice Bowl – Asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, spinach, scrambled egg, pea shoots, scallions, sesame oil, tamari & sweet chili – brown rice*
*can be served GF
- Choice of Bistro Crème Brulee (GF), Carrot Cake, Bread Pudding, Sorbet (GF), Vanilla Ice Cream*
Please click here for more information on our scholarship offering. Scholarships will be awarded at this meeting.
If you are interested in receiving our newsletter and are not on our list, please click Contact and let us know you want to be added.