The Lower Cape Cod Business Professional Women meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month from September through June at different local restaurants on Lower Cape.
To Sleep or Not to Sleep
Dr. Bill Scheier
Tuesday, September 19
Making Your Reservation
To reserve a seat at this event, simply click the Contact link. Send us an email with the Subject September 2017 reservation. Reservations are needed no later than Sunday, September 17th.
In your email, please provide your name (and any additional people you bring along). Also include any special dietary requirements.
Meal Choices for June Meeting
- Soup of the Day or New England Clam Chowder or Salad
- Short Ribs – braised soy ginger short ribs, parmesan risotto
- Clams Florentine – Sauteed in a garlic wine sauce with spinach, cherry tomatoes, and cheese over linguini
- Chicken Piccata – Sauteed chicken, lemon wine caper sauce, served with sautéed tricolor fingerling potatoes
- Baked Scrod – Oven baked scrod fingerling potatoes and house vegetables
*GF available upon request
Please click here for more information on our scholarship offering. Scholarships will be awarded at this meeting.
If you are interested in receiving our newsletter and are not on our list, please click Contact and let us know you want to be added.