The Lower Cape Cod Business Professional Women meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month from September through June at different local restaurants on Lower Cape.
Representative Sarah Peake
Meeting Event will be at Circo & Sal’s – Provincetown, MA
|Representative Sarah Peake is currently serving her sixth term representing the 4th Barnstable District on Cape Cod. Growing up, Representative Peake often would vacation on the Cape during the summers where she learned to sail and developed a passion for nature and the Cape, which continues today.
After practicing law in New York, Rep. Peake moved to Provincetown where she and her wife Lynn purchased and ran a bed and breakfast for 23 years. In addition to running the inn, Sarah became involved in her community, serving on the Provincetown High School Site Council, Charter Enforcement Commission and in 2002 was elected to the Provincetown Board of Selectman.
In 2007, Representative Peake was elected to the Massachusetts House of Representatives. In 2015, she was named Third Division Floor Leader, a member of the Speaker’s team who serves a resource to other members for guidance and discussion on legislation priorities and concerns. She also currently serves as the Chair of the RTA caucus and helped to create the rural caucus. Previously, Sarah served as the Chair of the Joint Committee on Municipalities and Regional Government and Joint Committee on Tourism, Arts and Cultural Development.
Representative Peake received her AB from Colgate University and her JD from Pace University. She is an honorary board member of the Lower Cape Outreach Council, Cape Rep Theater, a past President of the Provincetown Business Guild, and a member of the Provincetown Chamber of Commerce. She was appointed as the MA Legislative Commissioner on the Atlantic State Marine Fisheries Commission in 2009.
Reserving Your Reservation
To reserve a seat at this event, simply click the Contact link. Send us an email with the Subject September Meeting reservation. Reservations are needed no later than Sunday, September 16th.
In your email, please provide your name (and any additional people you bring along). Also include any special dietary requirements.
Meal Choices for September Meeting
- Pollo alla parmigiana – breaded chicken cutlet baked with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmigiana and served with a side of sugo
- Sugo e polpete – linguini pasta cooked al dente served with traditional tomato sauce and homemade meatballs.
- Gnocchi Caprese (V) – potato gnocci sautéed with olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil
- Marinara (GF) (V) – Gluten free penne pasta cooked al dente in a light sauce of diced tomatoes, celery, onions, peppers, black olives and fresh herbs
- Lasagna al Forno – wide strips of pasta baked in layers with Italian sausages, meatballs, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, mozzarella and ricotta.
Please click here for more information on our scholarship offering.
If you are interested in receiving our newsletter and are not on our list, please click Contact and let us know you want to be added.