The Business Professional Women’s group of Lower Cape Cod provides a scholarship each year. The application for this scholarship can be downloaded from this site.
The Business and Professional Women of Lower Cape Cod will be awarding a $1000 scholarship in June. The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize local women in transition as they obtain training and education leading to career advancement, either in their present profession or business, or to their endeavor toward a new profession or business.
- Candidate must live on the Lower or Outer Cape for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a degree program or a certificate program
- Candidate should include a statement of financial need in their cover letter
- Candidate must be a female at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate must provide detail of course program, schedule and goals, including completion criteria.